Visual Forms History
- Options dialog now scales correctly (D6/D7)
- default cache folder now editable
- Thumbnail Layout information moved to Thumbs option page
- Select Form dialog now scales correctly (D6/D7)
- Zoom values no longer stored between sessions (reset Default height/width and recapture to change default thumb size)
- New button to quickly revert back to the default thumb size
- New shortcut keys to Increase (+, =) and Decrease (-) zoom when window is focused
- New shortcut (\) to revert back to default thumb size
- Fix zoom calculation
- Add separators to toolbar (D6/D7)
- Add Help toolbar button to (D6/D7) toolbar
- Hints not working for IDE menu items (D6/D7)
- Captions not being localised for IDE menu items (D6/D7)
- shortcut key not working in (D6/D7)
- Ability to control the main viewers caption
- Refresh Selected command should remove the thumb of a module no longer in the project
- Open Form command should remove the thumb of a module no longer in the project
- Print functionality added. Ability to print your forms without having to load them within the designer.
- Fix when installing into German language IDEs for Delphi 6 and Delphi 7.
- Filter state persisted between sessions. So if you have the filter set to show only opened forms, then only opened forms are displayed the next time the project is loaded. - Wrapable toolbar (D5-D7)
- Borland Delphi 7 support
- Core rewritten to support older IDEs.
- Borland Developer Studio 2006 support
Copyrightę 2005, Jeremy North. All rights reserved.